Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AYK Bonus!

Vindicated! I couldn't help myself; I had to take this picture, and I did my best to crop it down to minimum size for recognition of the important bits without trying to exploit the individual pictured, who is lovely. This, dear readers, is a real French person--one of my Alto-section choirmates--eating, standing up, before the start of rehearsal! I was so excited! You can kind of make out the end of the pain au chocolat in her right hand. It's just so nice to know that I'm not alone, that there are other snackers--even French ones!--lurking here in Paris.

1 comment:

  1. I saw two people walking down the street eating pains-au-chocolate when I was there. At the time, I was also wolfing down a tiny little quiche. But I have no proof that the pains-au-chocolate people were French. And I have no photo.

    ReplyDelete