Sunday, November 15, 2009

Question du Jour #33

I just wanted to give Starbucks Paris a shout-out for having a keypad on their bathroom, the code for which is printed on your receipt when you buy something. This would certainly be useful in New York, where, as it's the known go-to spot for free toilet use, you never know what you're going to find in a Starbucks bathroom. Question for today:

Why hasn't New York/the U.S. caught on to this entry code thing (which is all the rage on every Parisian apartment building as well)?

2 comments:

  1. Please, dear Jess, DON'T press this chez nous.
    Although I don't drink coffee and don't have a laptop, I have several times found myself needing a Starbucks --- bathroom. Am grateful I didn't have to make a purchase to use it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because then my iPhone App: Have2P wouldn't be as effective in finding the cleanest and most accessible bathroom wherever one is.

    ReplyDelete