Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Feature!

Regular readers of A Year of Kir (that's right, I'm talking to both of you) will have noticed that the consistency of my posting has been a little spotty. Anyone who has ever had class with me--sorry, guys--or met me, for that matter, knows that I ask a lot of questions. And so, in order to reward the former for their fidelity and regale (?) the latter with more of the same, I'm introducing the Question du Jour. The topics will generally relate to France or our life here, or something else entirely. Some questions will have actual answers and others will not, but either way, I want to hear ("hear") your thoughts! So comment early and often. Postulate, set me straight (rhyme!), inventate (okay, poor attempt--but really, just make things up if they're entertaining)...Or don't, and I'll just hang out here and wonder into the void...which is sort of what I've been doing already. Enjoy, and first question soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment